Public Works – LA County is OPEN for online business
Keep up the good work! And follow these good health practices for you and your community.
Building projects continue — and the County is extending the expiration date on permits and plans to help you get your project done! We are in this together, and together we will build safe, resilient communities.
- Good news — more time! The County Board of Supervisors unanimously approved a motion to automatically extend the expiration date of certain building permits, plan check applications and approved plans and planning entitlements.
- These extensions give relief to constituents and our industry partners during these challenging times and help our economic recovery. The automatic extensions are for a period of 12 months and include:
- Building permits and plan check applications
- Approved plans issued by Fire and Public Health;
- Approved storm drain, grading, landscape, street, and sewer plans;
- Highway permits; and
- Approved planning entitlements.Be sure to check out the Board of Supervisors motion and see the details on how the extensions may benefit you!
- Check out the Permit Viewer for construction permits already issued. Enter an address or AIN in the upper left hand corner and click SEARCH!